Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any of the old BNers still around?
I check in here most days, just don't have anything to say about this team.
(08-02-2016, 10:10 PM)vnodnarb Wrote: Still check in once in awhile. Maybe we can all become more active when the franchise isn't actively trying to lose.
 #BNSleeperCell
I'm trying to come back to the boards. Looks like a different crew. Been keeping up with the Braves, I am for some reason really positive about the direction of the team. But, I just registered tonight, been stalking in here a couple of times this season.
(09-22-2016, 10:48 PM)zstipe Wrote: I'm trying to come back to the boards. Looks like a different crew. Been keeping up with the Braves, I am for some reason really positive about the direction of the team. But, I just registered tonight, been stalking in here a couple of times this season.

i'm sorry, and you are?
(09-23-2016, 09:32 AM)Chief Wrote: i'm sorry, and you are?

Hahaha, nice one
Was just thinking back on the good ole days with the late night chatrooms talks, OOTP leagues, and religiously following the team night after night. Definitely wouldn't have been as big of a fan back in the day without BN. I know all of our priorities have changed and have moved on to other things, but maybe we will be good this year and some of the original members will come back around more often.
(03-03-2017, 01:01 PM)gobravez Wrote: Was just thinking back on the good ole days with the late night chatrooms talks, OOTP leagues, and religiously following the team night after night. Definitely wouldn't have been as big of a fan back in the day without BN. I know all of our priorities have changed and have moved on to other things, but maybe we will be good this year and some of the original members will come back around more often.

Never really got into OOTP but I played Baseball Mogul :-)
><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
(03-03-2017, 04:48 PM)TheNamelessPoet Wrote: Never really got into OOTP but I played Baseball Mogul :-)

we had a ridiculous OOTP league. that shit was such a blast.