Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MLB 16 THE SHOW
Being a Braves community, I want to see how many others are playing the show. What's everyone playing? Franchise, RTTS, etc. by far the greatest sports I think I've ever played. What's everyone's input?

I primarily started a Franchise with the Braves with the OSFM Rosters. About halfway through year one.  Trying to play about 1/4 of the games. Summing the rest. I'll update tomorrow when I get into it and give you my roster/lineups/rotation. 

What's everyone else have going on?!
This is the first year I've yet to buy it. Prob wait til next year when they had the new park. I usully stick to franchise and add me as a created player to replace our worst hitter. Im usally a pitcher if I do RTTS though.
I play when I get a chance, which isn't as often as I'd like.

Started a franchise, I think I've played 2 games so far. Also playing as a starting pitcher for the Braves in RTTS. RTTS is definitely my favorite mode.
(04-27-2016, 10:27 AM)HaRdCoReBrAvEsFaN Wrote: This is the first year I've yet to buy it. Prob wait til next year when they had the new park. I usully stick to franchise and add me as a created player to replace our worst hitter. Im usally a pitcher if I do RTTS though.

I mean this is my favorite sports franchise game and probably my favorite game i've ever played. But this is yet again the best game they've produce. But right on. I usually make sure I do a serious, realistic as possible franchise and mess around with other ones. But I fiigured it would be cool to see what other people are up to on the game.
I still have my RTTS career going on in MLB... 08. Approaching on 3000 strikeouts as a pitcher Smile
And like lambs to the slaughter, the Braves take the field.
-Skip Caray
(05-01-2016, 07:03 AM)QNasadega Wrote: I still have my RTTS career going on in MLB... 08. Approaching on 3000 strikeouts as a pitcher Smile

Haha that's pretty cool. How many seasons into it are you? My RTTS from last years game, I converted it to this years game and I'm in 2021, 26yo and have about 300home runs so I'm lined up for a nice career.
(05-01-2016, 10:57 AM)JuniorT213 Wrote: Haha that's pretty cool. How many seasons into it are you? My RTTS from last years game, I converted it to this years game and I'm in 2021, 26yo and have about 300home runs so I'm lined up for a nice career.

Just checked and I am currently starting the 2019 season, my 10th in the big leagues, all with the Braves. 214 wins, 1.82 ERA, 2508 strikeouts. I completely maxed out all stats, so now I'm playing like 1968 Bob Gibson. In my 2018 season, I had a 23-3 record, 0.80 ERA and 328 strikeouts Big Grin I'm 30, I don't know how in-game ageing works, but I think I should be able to get 300 wins and 4500 strikeouts if I keep playing...
And like lambs to the slaughter, the Braves take the field.
-Skip Caray
Reading this thread I've contemplated busting out my psp and playing some more on my career In the 06 version.
(05-01-2016, 08:47 PM)HaRdCoReBrAvEsFaN Wrote: Reading this thread I've contemplated busting out my psp and playing some more on my career In the 06 version.

Why not?! I always like going back onto my PS2 and checking out my franchises and RTTS's i've had.
Anyone know how to get this on the PC?  I have heard rumors of it being available on PC
><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MLB 17 The Show HaRdCoReBrAvEsFaN 10 895 04-04-2017, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Irishff1014