Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blast from the Past for some of us
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/mvp-ba...deo-games/
lol I remember seeing that article when it came out, pretty amazing its going to strong.
I can't wait for the license to be available again so we can see some competitive games. The 2K series and Gameday were fantastic NFL games and a lot of what Madden has become surely is because of those folks. I like The Show, but it's the only reason I have a PS4...
I have a man crush on Nate McClouth!
(03-07-2016, 12:39 AM)josephw000 Wrote: I can't wait for the license to be available again so we can see some competitive games.  The 2K series and Gameday were fantastic NFL games and a lot of what Madden has become surely is because of those folks.  I like The Show, but it's the only reason I have a PS4...

It should be available now. I think it was last year as well. Nobody has opted to picked up the righs to this point.
(03-13-2016, 08:13 PM)HaRdCoReBrAvEsFaN Wrote: It should be available now. I think it was last year as well. Nobody has opted to picked up the righs to this point.
No way? Didn't know that...side note The Show is out 3/29.
I have a man crush on Nate McClouth!
(03-13-2016, 08:14 PM)josephw000 Wrote: No way?  Didn't know that...side note The Show is out 3/29.

I might skip this years. I'll def get next year's because of the stadium though.
I hve been looking for a Baseball game to play on the PC that was good. I LOVED triple play years ago!