Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soccer
USA didn't lose tonight. Yay!
(11-14-2015, 02:18 AM)robusry Wrote: USA didn't lose tonight. Yay!

what about the upcoming match vs T&T?

What are your overall thoughts on Klinsmann? Is the organization still headed in the right direction to compete with the best?
(11-15-2015, 11:25 AM)vnodnarb Wrote:

What are your overall thoughts on Klinsmann? Is the organization still headed in the right direction to compete with the best?
I'm over him. He constantly lies about philosophies and has no idea about tactics. Calls in terrible players while ignoring deserving ones. I'm more pessimistic about the federation than I have ever been. We're steadily regressing instead of progressing and the player pool continues to weaken.

It's not all Klinsmann's fault. MLS and their academies refuse to work with him making it impossible to replicate what he and Jogi Loew did with Germany in 06.
(11-15-2015, 06:15 PM)robusry Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 11:25 AM)vnodnarb Wrote:

I'm over him. He constantly lies about philosophies and has no idea about tactics. Calls in terrible players while ignoring deserving ones. I'm more pessimistic about the federation than I have ever been. We're steadily regressing instead of progressing and the player pool continues to weaken.

It's not all Klinsmann's fault. MLS and their academies refuse to work with him making it impossible to replicate what he and Jogi Loew did with Germany in 06.

Landon Donovan should replace him.

/trolling
#JKOut