Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Thoughts...
You know what to do.
I did a radio interview for an Arkansas Sports Radio show this morning. "SEC" was mentioned about 10 times in 5 minutes. We were talking about Women's World Cup soccer.
(06-18-2015, 11:35 AM)robusry Wrote: I did a radio interview for an Arkansas Sports Radio show this morning. "SEC" was mentioned about 10 times in 5 minutes. We were talking about Women's World Cup soccer.

SEC! SEC! SEC!
Roll Tide!!!....

Am I doing it right?

Is that what you southerners do?
I have a man crush on Nate McClouth!
I completely shaved my head for the first time....let's see how this goes.
if anyone was going to launch a new Random Thoughts thread then I'm glad it was Breezy.

Oh. And for those that are unaware, we are back on the east coast. Currently finishing the move from Portland, Oregon to Orlando, Florida.
(06-18-2015, 03:40 PM)Chief Wrote: if anyone was going to launch a new Random Thoughts thread then I'm glad it was Breezy.

Oh. And for those that are unaware, we are back on the east coast. Currently finishing the move from Portland, Oregon to Orlando, Florida.

I was waiting on you but I guess Breezy isn't that considerate. smh
So since the last time I really logged into BN, I've become a father and become the GM of the busiest McDonald's in our company, a +$4MM dollar a year business.

What's new with you guys?
Livin' in Colorado, climbing rocks big and small, selling things on the internet, etc.
(06-18-2015, 03:40 PM)Chief Wrote: Oh. And for those that are unaware, we are back on the east coast. Currently finishing the move from Portland, Oregon to Orlando, Florida.

No offense, but that's about the biggest downgrade I could imagine.