Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you playing?
if anything?

i picked up a few things during the most recent Steam sale... Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, They Bleed Pixels, Goat Simulator, Battleblock Theatre, Ultimate General: Gettysburg, Sir You Are Being Hunted, Orion: Prelude, One Way Heroics, and the Serious Sam complete pack.

wow. didn't realize i had bought that many until actually looking at it. what a loser.
Finally got myself a PS4. Only playing The Show at the moment, need to get some more games before long.
Nothing right now. Next thing I'll probably play will be Fallout 4.
Arkham Knight.
The Show takes up pretty much all of my time for playing my PS4. I got WWE2k15 and played that for about a week before The Show came out.
(07-20-2015, 04:29 PM)niqjones Wrote: The Show takes up pretty much all of my time for playing my PS4. I got WWE2k15 and played that for about a week before The Show came out.

2k15 was a let down. You can def tell they weren't ready to switch to next Gen. They def gotta step it up for 2k16, and they better bring back the Custom Intro's for CAW's if they want me to buy it.
(07-22-2015, 03:50 PM)HaRdCoReBrAvEsFaN Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 04:29 PM)niqjones Wrote: The Show takes up pretty much all of my time for playing my PS4. I got WWE2k15 and played that for about a week before The Show came out.

2k15 was a let down. You can def tell they weren't ready to switch to next Gen. They def gotta step it up for 2k16, and they better bring back the Custom Intro's for CAW's if they want me to buy it.

yeah for sure, I hadnt played a game since like N64 days so I just wanted to get back into it but it didnt hold me over for long.
Sparingly playing FIFA 15. Waiting for Gears of War: Ultimate Edition and FIFA 16.
Can not stop playing Destiny.
Picked up Madden 16 for 49.99 today so I could play Next Gen. I'll prob wait till Atlanta gets the new Stadium before upgrading again.