Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rosterbation
(06-23-2017, 11:29 AM)bama_braves_fan Wrote: I don't want to trade the systems best hitter, no thanks.

At this point, should we look into a trade of Maitan?

He would go a long way in getting an ace. This offense may hold up until next year, the window is small. You have real prospects in the upper minors and the MLB finally doesn't look completely incompetent.
Wtf...You won't trade the systems best hitter....But you'll trade Maitan? Projectable to Miguel Cabrerra?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
I have a man crush on Nate McClouth!
I have batshit Crazy for ya!!! Get ready to laugh, and this ONLY works if Freddie works out at 3B and someone else works at 1B

Braves send Wisler, Albies, Allard, Fried, Markakis, Toussiant, Swanson, DPete, Cumberland, Blair, Colon, Dickey, 1 of Folty/Teheran and 1 of Soroka/Gohara
LAA send Trout + Pujols (along with 8,9,11,14M a year in 2018-2021, 0 dollars this year) + Simmons

OK now... before you laugh hystericly, let me explain why this works for both teams.

Braves get Trout duh,
Pujols for his clearly declining years :-( but at 19M a year roughly and 18M his last year. Is 1B still possible? Again if not, this doesn't at all work lol
Simmons

We now have Kemp/Ender/Trout as our OF giving us good power at the corners. Freddie at 3B and Pujols at 1B (again see above) give very good power at 3B and declining power at 1B but still hopefully 20-30HR the next 2-3 years. Simmons back where he belongs in a Braves Uniform at SS like he signed up to do. 2B can be whoever lol.

1 Ender CF
2 Trout RF
3 Freddie 3B LH
4 Kemp LF RH
5 Pujols 1B RH
6 Peterson 2B LH
7 Tyler Flowers RH
8 Pitcher
9 Simmons SS RH

Who cares about pitching... lets just bash teams to death!!! Wonder if we can trade Kemp for a prospect or 2 and find a power LH bat for LF :-p

Ok craziness over lol
><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
Upom review... taking that Pujols contract is too much. They have to pay 1/2 of his contract at least. And looking at his numbers, he cant play 1b anymore so it wouldn't work :-(

I wouldn't want Pujols. He's one of my favorites ever, but he can't field everyday. He's gotta stay in the AL.

Trout though, yeah I'd give a arm an a leg for him.
(06-26-2017, 02:52 PM)MakeATLGreatAgain Wrote: I wouldn't want Pujols. He's one of my favorites ever, but he can't field everyday. He's gotta stay in the AL.

Trout though, yeah I'd give a arm an a leg for him.

Yea sadly, it wont work since we have no DH.  man Too bad tho... I would LOVE to watch that lineup every day tho ironicly it is TOO RH and needs another LH power bat.  We need some more LH power for Suntrust.

I wonder if Mccutchen would be available, and amenable to an extension?  What would it really take to get him?  It would need to be a situation that we Knew there was a real shot at an extension or I am not giving up much BUT, maybe Wisler + Blair + say Cumberland or another pitching prospect like Gohara.  Would that be enough.  Pit is the kind of team that I think Wisler would actually THRIVE in, and knowing them, they could turn Blair into a decent 3 or good 4.  I would LOVE to see Andrew hitting in front of Freddie in the #2 spot and Ender in front of him.  Makes for good D in 2 of 3 OF spots and gives us that backup CF we clamored for.

(06-26-2017, 02:45 PM)TheNamelessPoet Wrote: I have batshit Crazy for ya!!!  Get ready to laugh, and this ONLY works if Freddie works out at 3B and someone else works at 1B

Braves send Wisler, Albies, Allard, Fried, Markakis, Toussiant, Swanson, DPete, Cumberland, Blair, Colon, Dickey, 1 of Folty/Teheran and 1 of Soroka/Gohara
LAA send Trout + Pujols (along with 8,9,11,14M a year in 2018-2021, 0 dollars this year) + Simmons

OK now... before you laugh hystericly, let me explain why this works for both teams.

Braves get Trout duh,
Pujols for his clearly declining years :-( but at 19M a year roughly and 18M his last year. Is 1B still possible? Again if not, this doesn't at all work lol
Simmons

We now have Kemp/Ender/Trout as our OF giving us good power at the corners.  Freddie at 3B and Pujols at 1B (again see above) give very good power at 3B and declining power at 1B but still hopefully 20-30HR the next 2-3 years. Simmons back where he belongs in a Braves Uniform at SS like he signed up to do.  2B can be whoever lol.

1 Ender CF
2 Trout RF
3 Freddie 3B LH
4 Kemp LF RH
5 Pujols 1B RH
6 Peterson 2B LH
7 Tyler Flowers RH
8 Pitcher
9 Simmons SS RH

Who cares about pitching... lets just bash teams to death!!!  Wonder if we can trade Kemp for a prospect or 2 and find a power LH bat for LF :-p

Ok craziness over lol

[Image: tumblr_nx0ajuHzSE1r8kesco1_r1_500.gif]
(06-26-2017, 05:08 PM)Tthetank55 Wrote: [Image: tumblr_nx0ajuHzSE1r8kesco1_r1_500.gif]
Appropriate response LOL

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

(06-26-2017, 02:45 PM)TheNamelessPoet Wrote: I have batshit Crazy for ya!!! Get ready to laugh, and this ONLY works if Freddie works out at 3B and someone else works at 1B

Braves get Trout duh,
Simmons

We now have Kemp/Ender/Trout as our OF giving us good power at the corners. Freddie at 3B and Pujols at 1B (again see above) give very good power at 3B and declining power at 1B but still hopefully 20-30HR the next 2-3 years. Simmons back where he belongs in a Braves Uniform at SS like he signed up to do. 2B can be whoever lol.

1 Ender CF
2 Trout RF
3 Freddie 3B LH
4 Kemp LF RH
5 Pujols 1B RH
6 Peterson 2B LH
7 Tyler Flowers RH
8 Pitcher
9 Simmons SS RH

Who cares about pitching... lets just bash teams to death!!! Wonder if we can trade Kemp for a prospect or 2 and find a power LH bat for LF :-p

Ok craziness over lol

Quality rosterbation post.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Braves Off-Season Rosterbation Thread: 2015-16 Edition McCarroll21 174 25,464 02-24-2016, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Tmac13
  Rosterbation Chief 14 4,055 08-02-2015, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Irishff1014