Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sling TV
(02-06-2017, 12:29 PM)bama_braves_fan Wrote: Blasphemy.

They were great this year.
I heard from a couple people there was 1 or 2 that were good, that was it.

Honestly once you don't have to watch them anymore, it's AWFUL watching even the funny ones lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
(02-06-2017, 12:29 PM)bama_braves_fan Wrote: Blasphemy.

They were great this year.
Any in particular? My wife an I were youtubing them last night and the few we saw were meh.

(02-07-2017, 07:33 AM)TheNamelessPoet Wrote: Any in particular? My wife an I were youtubing them last night and the few we saw were meh.

My favorite was the Snickers live commercial...though if you weren't watching it "live" it loses the wow factor. (Score one for commercials, you streamer!)

Also the soldiers watching the game was awesome.

Judging by funny, it had to be the Sprint fake your death commercial, hilarious.

It your a Christopher Walken fan his was pretty good.

Yeah, there were some stinkers, like the rehashed shit and the politically charged ones...but overall I enjoyed them.
Speaking on no commercials..

This made me think of Peachtree TV. At the end of the inning it would just show a still shot behind home plate, high in the air.

Instead of commercials you got to see guys warming up between innings.

What happened to that? Anyone remember?
(02-07-2017, 12:02 PM)bama_braves_fan Wrote: My favorite was the Snickers live commercial...though if you weren't watching it "live" it loses the wow factor. (Score one for commercials, you streamer!)

Also the soldiers watching the game was awesome.

Judging by funny, it had to be the Sprint fake your death commercial, hilarious.

It your a Christopher Walken fan his was pretty good.

Yeah, there were some stinkers, like the rehashed shit and the politically charged ones...but overall I enjoyed them.
A 30 second bit that is trying to get me to by a product that is in NO way swayed by a funny ad, is not a win IMHO Tongue
(02-07-2017, 12:06 PM)bama_braves_fan Wrote: Speaking on no commercials..

This made me think of Peachtree TV. At the end of the inning it would just show a still shot behind home plate, high in the air.

Instead of commercials you got to see guys warming up between innings.

What happened to that? Anyone remember?

the couple games I watched on batmanstreams.com (because of blackout bullshit) last year had that.   I like that. it was pretty cool. It was funny because the broadcaster were chatting a couple times when they forgot to mute their headsets.