Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions to ponder...
Would any jury convict me for strangling the Jehovah's Witness that keeps coming to my house?

Am I wrong to keep thinking powerball is a good retirement plan? 

when elderly female celebrities pass away, is it abnormal for me to always internally comment to myself about their onetime hotness? 

Am I really the smartest guy in the room?

Why does my dog like to go outside at 3am?

Why does my 9 year old daughter insist on wearing fake glasses..And why do I let her???

When will the cows come home?
(01-27-2017, 03:08 PM)Tmac13 Wrote: Would any jury convict me for strangling the Jehovah's Witness that keeps coming to my house?

Am I wrong to keep thinking powerball is a good retirement plan? 

when elderly female celebrities pass away, is it abnormal for me to always internally comment to myself about their onetime hotness? 

Am I really the smartest guy in the room?

Why does my dog like to go outside at 3am?

Why does my 9 year old daughter insist on wearing fake glasses..And why do I let her???

When will the cows come home?

I've noticed younger girls buying new reading glasses and taking the lens out to wear just the frames. Weird.
One of the shirts we got my dad one year said "Be a farmer: The Cows Are Always Home!"
Minor League Coordinator at TomahawkTake.com

2019, baby!
(06-15-2017, 02:11 AM)dannysamuel Wrote: The thesis statement usually appears near the beginning of a paper. It can be the first sentence of an essay, but that often feels like a simplistic, unexciting beginning. It more frequently appears at or near the end of the first paragraph or two.

Russian hacker?..obviously try to get this board to switch loyalties to the Reds
(06-15-2017, 10:33 AM)Tmac13 Wrote: Russian hacker?..obviously try to get this board to switch loyalties to the Reds

Tanks cousin. English teacher.
(06-15-2017, 12:24 PM)bama_braves_fan Wrote: Tanks cousin. English teacher.

Ahh..I thought tank had married his only cousin..Then, Moved to Buffalo to avoid the scrutiny of the family members he didn't put in the pit..
(06-15-2017, 12:34 PM)Tmac13 Wrote: Ahh..I thought tank had married his only cousin..Then, Moved to Buffalo to avoid the scrutiny of the family members he didn't put in the pit..

Tank: " it puts the lotion on the skin"

Tank's cousin: "no, it's you put the lotion on the skin, or he/she puts the lotion on the skin".
(06-15-2017, 12:24 PM)bama_braves_fan Wrote: Tanks cousin. English teacher.

Quote:often feels like a simplistic, unexciting beginning

I think he was talking about his cuz right about here...