Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MLB 17 The Show
The Kid is on the cover this year. I skipped last year for this and Madden, but I'll  upgrade for the new stadiums this year.
Now that the Packers lost and football is behind me, its all eyes on Baseball and most importantly The show. Should be greater than ever as this gaming franchise continues to set the standard for sports games. We're only a mere 60+ days away!
(01-23-2017, 02:13 PM)JuniorT213 Wrote: Now that the Packers lost and football is behind me, its all eyes on Baseball and most importantly The show. Should be greater than ever as this gaming franchise continues to set the standard for sports games. We're only a mere 60+ days away!

I'm ready. I payed off my MVP Edition the other day when I stopped in to pre-order the New Zelda game.
(01-23-2017, 02:23 PM)HaRdCoReBrAvEsFaN Wrote: I'm ready. I payed off my MVP Edition the other day when I stopped in to pre-order the New Zelda game.

You getting the Switch? I was looking in to it and I don't think it will play Wii games..which is a negative for me as I have yet to play either of the Zelda games released for it which is what I'm after.

Maybe I'll wait it out and they'll release some of the first-party titles for download,
I wish u could get it for the PC. I want to play sooooo bad. there are just NO good baseball games for the PC.
><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
(01-23-2017, 04:34 PM)bama_braves_fan Wrote: You getting the Switch? I was looking in to it and I don't think it will play Wii games..which is a negative for me as I have yet to play either of the Zelda games released for it which is what I'm after.

Maybe I'll wait it out and they'll release some of the first-party titles for download,

I'm gonna wait for now. Zelda is the only reason I play Nintendo really anyways.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MLB 16 THE SHOW JuniorT213 10 1,543 06-22-2016, 10:07 AM
Last Post: JuniorT213