Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's next?
Naming a manager I guess. Read that TP killed it among internal candidates in interviews.. Do they give him credit for some of snits success? Players seem to want snit. Could TP and Snit just trade places? Seems like that would be very awkward...

Find a catcher..it would be very foolish to think Flowers or Recker could repeat this years offense, cant make the AJ assumption again, and flowers couldnt throw me out..

Starting pitching...
2017 Baby!  Let's go with the Amurica trend and have the first Co-managers.
(10-03-2016, 09:32 AM)Tmac13 Wrote: Naming a manager I guess. Read that TP killed it among internal candidates in interviews.. Do they give him credit for some of snits success? Players seem to want snit. Could TP and Snit just trade places? Seems like that would be very awkward...

Find a catcher..it would be very foolish to think Flowers or Recker could repeat this years offense,  cant make the AJ assumption again, and flowers couldnt throw me out..

Starting pitching...

I think removing Tosca and replacing him with Terry was huge. Snit is a company guy. He will do whatever the Braves ask him.

Agree on the last 2. I think the bench could be upgraded but that may happen by default with the addition of Albies, Rio, and Mallex.
#Braves will interview Bud Black, Ron Washington, possibly 2-3 others. Already interviewed Snit and in-house EPerez, Pendleton, Bo Porter
#Braves have starting pitching as top priority, at least 2 and possibly 3 added, Coppy said. Still looking for catcher to pair with Flowers

But Coppy said #Braves would be content with Flowers and Recker of can't get another catcher they like.
DeRosa rumored to be involved. I'd love for Dave Martinez, Alex Cora, Torey Lovullo, and David Ross to be interviewed!
Minor League Coordinator at TomahawkTake.com

2019, baby!
Hart acknowledged it would be hard to hire TP, Eddie or Porter given what Snit did as the manager over the past couple months.
(10-03-2016, 12:11 PM)Tmac13 Wrote: #Braves will interview Bud Black, Ron Washington, possibly 2-3 others. Already interviewed Snit and in-house EPerez, Pendleton, Bo Porter

Yuck.
(10-03-2016, 12:13 PM)biggentleben Wrote: DeRosa rumored to be involved. I'd love for Dave Martinez, Alex Cora, Torey Lovullo, and David Ross to be interviewed!

Dave Martinez seems to be the odd man out quite a bit.
(10-03-2016, 12:13 PM)Tmac13 Wrote: #Braves have starting pitching as top priority, at least 2 and possibly 3 added, Coppy said. Still looking for catcher to pair with Flowers

But Coppy said #Braves would be content with Flowers and Recker of can't get another catcher they like.

He also said they will not be looking at 3b. Looks like Adonis and Rio will man the spot.