Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POTUS Election
The real burning question is can the United States defeat an alliance of Mexico, Australia, Canada ,Chicago, and California in a war....
(02-02-2017, 01:43 PM)Tmac13 Wrote: The real burning question is can the United States defeat an alliance of Mexico, Australia, Canada ,Chicago, and California in a war....

Chicago is too busy killing themselves.
(02-02-2017, 01:43 PM)Tmac13 Wrote: The real burning question is can the United States defeat an alliance of Mexico, Australia, Canada ,Chicago, and California in a war....

Offer Mexico 15 an hour and a case of beer per person and they may fight for us.....
trump is all about business and power, two things this country desperately needs. it's pitiful to see the same whiny losers continually run the same lines on his twitter or to the media. how creative to call someone names, mock their physique or cry about how much he tweets. we totally need to see more meme's about trump, that will teach him not to.. um.. be rich, important, the president, insanely successful.. wait, what is it supposed to do? almost reminds me of sports fans, especially here.

we'll see if any country or terrorist organization is stupid enough to fuck with trump. my money is they keep picking on euro nations, specifically france, because the fear level of hardcore retaliation is low.
(02-03-2017, 03:31 PM)_phiLLies_ Wrote: trump is all about business and power, two things this country desperately needs. it's pitiful to see the same whiny losers continually run the same lines on his twitter or to the media. how creative to call someone names, mock their physique or cry about how much he tweets. we totally need to see more meme's about trump, that will teach him not to.. um.. be rich, important, the president, insanely successful.. wait, what is it supposed to do? almost reminds me of sports fans, especially here.

we'll see if any country or terrorist organization is stupid enough to fuck with trump. my money is they keep picking on euro nations, specifically france, because the fear level of hardcore retaliation is low.

I like how you list President third...behind rich and important.

Really though, the guy next door to me (business) is from Iran. He sells cars and he came over today while Fox News was on discussing the travel ban. You could tell Trump kinda made him squeamishy..but he said overall he supported Trump..that the Middle East is fucked up right now.

Keep in mind this guy travels to Iran for two months every year to see his family. He always brings back these weird little Arabic cigarettes.

He doesn't care about anything except what Trump will do to help his business...and he said all his Muslim family agree. Hell, he was more pissed about some guy he knows lying to get internet service for 4 bucks a month (food stamps, too) than anything Trump has done.
Myself being Italian, a nice side effect of Trump being POTUS is that after decades of Italian politicians being mocked globally, it's now someone else's politicians being universally ridiculed. Thanks Don!
(02-03-2017, 05:07 PM)BuonNataleTesta Wrote: Myself being Italian, a nice side effect of Trump being POTUS is that after decades of Italian politicians being mocked globally, it's now someone else's politicians being universally ridiculed. Thanks Don!

But you have all that wine.
(02-03-2017, 05:34 PM)bama_braves_fan Wrote: But you have all that wine.

Don't forget pasta and pizza....

And mandolino too!!!!
Whitehouse lesson for the day..Don't fuck with the intelligence folks...